Monday, March 9, 2009

endures

I love Psalm 118. It starts out and ends on the same note:
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."

His love endures foever... not just today, but endures forever. I am blessed just to sing His praises. Today I praise God for what He is doing and has already done in me. He is closing and opening doors and He amazes me with what He is capable of doing; even though I know He is always the same, yesterday, today and forever.

My praise tonight:
You, Oh Lord, are always with me; I am no longer afraid. You are so good. In all my anguish, I cried out to You; You answer me and set me free. You are my Rock and my Helper and I praise You triumphantly. I have no trust in man, therefore I take refuge in knowing You are on my side. I was falling and You picked me up and gave me love. You, Lord, are my strength and the song in my heart. You are my hope and my salvation. You have done amazingly mighty things. You have given me peace. This is the day You made, I rejoice and am glad and blessed in it. You are my God and I praise You with a humble heart.

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment